Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Engaging with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Analyzing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
Maintaining legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
Integrating external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
Monitoring and enhancing performance.
Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of minimum 2 years
Strong understanding of OOP
Create a flexbox-driven UI layout
Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching, and resolving merge conflicts)
Knowledge of all aspects of React along with hooks is a bonus.
Components, containers, JSX specification of component UI layout, Component lifecycle.
Knowledge of build tools like Webpack
Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational Database
Knowledge of working with monorepos is an added advantage
Knowledge of GraphQL would be an advantage
Here’s what we provide:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Social Security Fund from the day of joining
- Performance Bonus with timely review
- Yearly Festive and Company Bonus
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- A working environment that values continuous learning and development Work From Home during COVID, with essential equipment
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Banking partner for a loan facility