Software Engineer (Ruby/Rails)
Design, Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
Design and develop solutions (applications) for businesses with minimal supervision.
Maintain and troubleshoot existing web applications.
Create and Maintain RESTful APIs.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to those problems.
Create or actively help to maintain technical documentation.
Help maintain code quality & organization by facilitating the code review process.
Supports and develops Associates by providing advice and guidance.
2 years of Professional Work Experience in a related tech stack.
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
Good Experience with Ruby on Rails Framework.
Good concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
Knowledge of automated testing platforms along with testing suites like MiniTest or Rspec.
Proficient understanding of VCS (e.g. Git)
Ability to model the database and create database schemas that support business processes for efficient storing/extraction of data.
Knowledge of AWS or any other cloud provider and its surrounding ecosystem.
Understanding of fundamental design principles and can argue about design and architecture.
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Social Security Fund from the day of joining
- Performance Bonus with timely review
- Yearly Festive and Company Bonus
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- Working environment that values continuous learning and development Work From Home during COVID, with essential equipment
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Banking partner for loan facility